Carrot & Quinoa Protein Pancakes
1 serving (Makes 5 small, fluffy pancakes)
3 egg whites
30g quinoa flakes (or quick oats)
30g grated carrot
Chocolate sauce: 6g cacao, 10g WPI protein - mix with small amount of water until desired consistency.
Peanut sauce: 10g peanut flour - mix with a small amount of water until desired consistency.
+ strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
1. Blend pancake mixture ingredients until combined
2. Cook in a small fry pan (or large one if you want bigger pancakes)
3. Mix topping ingredients whilst pancakes are cooking
3. Flip pancakes when little bubbles start to form on the top
4. Cook other side until slightly browned
5. Serve with toppings et bon appetit
Macros: 38c/10f/39p (393 cals)